Annual Wellness Exams
Prevention is Key! Annual wellness exams allow our veterinarians to provide a complete physical exam.
- Monitor weight loss or gain
- Detect dental disease
- Ear or skin problems
- Cardiovascular / heart health
- Exam any new lumps or bumps
- Joint and arthritic changes
- Annual Heartworm testing & prevention
Spay & Neuter
Spaying and neutering are surgical procedures.These procedures are typically recommended for puppies and kittens before they reach sexual maturity (4 months old).
- Spaying or neutering your pet prevents him or her from having unwanted offspring. It also has very important health and behavior benefits for your pet.
- General anesthesia is required.
- Spaying and neutering also have immediate benefits for you and your pet: Your pet will be much less likely to get a number of serious health problems that can be life-threatening and expensive to treat, such as mammary (breast) cancer, pyometria, or testicular/prostate cancer
- Neutering male cats makes them less likely to mark their territory (your home) by spraying urine
This is one of the most valuable services our clinic provides.
Vaccinations in general, which protect dogs & cats from dangerous (and sometimes fatal) diseases while also protecting humans from diseases (such as rabies) that are transmissible across species.
We perform many surgical procedures, ranging from spays and neuters, mass removals, and large abdominal or exploratory surgeries. We take great pride in our quality of surgical services. We take many precautions to ensure we provide an aseptic surgical suite, and have a highly trained technical staff that takes care of your animal. We offer pre-anesthetic blood testing to help ensure the safty of your pet.
Available by appointment or receive a $10 discount with any anesthetic procedure
Eighty-five percent of all pets have periodontal disease by the time they are 3 years of age.
- Dental disease can result in bad breath, painful chewing, and tooth loss.
- Bacteria under the gum can travel to the heart, kidneys, and liver.
- A professional dental cleaning is required to remove plaque and tartar from a pet’s teeth and to assess the health of the mouth.
- A thorough dental cleaning requires that the pet be under anesthesia.
- Regular at-home dental care can help improve the health of your pet’s mouth and lengthen the intervals between professional dental cleanings
- Retained decidious teeth (baby teeth) can cause crowding and decay of adult teeth
- Digital dental radiographs
- Oral surgery and dental extractions
Digital Radiology & Idexx Laboratory Services
Military Relocation Services
- FAVN rabies titer testing
- Health certificates
- USDA travel requirements
- Parasitic prevention
Our friendly caring staff will help take care of your pets when you are away